Your access to and use of this website, as well as all related websites operated by Kristen Boss Coaching Inc (the "Company") (which includes www.kristenboss.com or www.thesocialsellingacademy.com, among others) (collectively the “Site”) is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms”) and all applicable laws. The Company reserves the right to modify, alter, amend, or update these Terms and its products or programs. These Terms are subject to change without notice.
On the Site, you may purchase access enrollment in the Social Selling Academy (the "Program"). As a participant in the Program, you will receive access to:
Cost: The Cost of the Program is $1,000, which must be paid in full. Upon receipt of your payment, you will receive access to the Program.
Refunds: Refunds are not available.
Program Access: The Program is intended only for individuals who are 18 or older.
You shall have access to the Program Materials for as long as the Portal exists, which is referred to as "Lifetime Access" in the Company's marketing of the Program. In the event that the Company decides to close the Portal or discontinue the Program, it shall provide you with a 30-day notice and the ability for you to download certain Materials. (This will not include access to download all coaching calls.)
License for Use of the Program Materials
The Program was developed solely for your personal use and may not be reproduced for publication or for the personal or commercial use of others without permission from the Company.
By enrolling in the Program, you understand that the Program and Materials focus on coaching principles. Coaching focuses on helping you change the way you think. While the coaching may include conversations about business, personal experience, or mindset, it is not therapy. Additionally, the Program and coaching are not direct business advice. Instead, the coaching and Materials are designed to allow you to take action in your business with increased knowledge and understanding of new principles and how they might impact your business.
The Program and Materials were developed strictly for informational purposes. You understand and agree that you are fully responsible for your use of the information provided in the Program and Materials. Company makes no representations, warranties, or guarantees. You understand that results may vary from person to person. Company assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in the Program and Materials.
You understand and agree that there is no guarantee that you will see positive results using the techniques and materials provided in the Program and Materials. The Company assumes no management responsibility for your decisions or practices that you implement based on the Program and Materials. Company makes no guarantee about your future success based on your participation in the Program or your use of the Materials.
Company disclaims liability for incidental or consequential damages and assumes no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage suffered by any person as a result of use of the information provided in the Program of Materials.
From time to time, the Site, Program, or Materials may discuss topics related to finance, legal, accounting, or business management. This information is not advice and should not be treated as advice from a licensed professional. The information provided on the Site and in the Program, or Materials is provided "as is" without any representation or warranties, express or implied. The Company makes no representations or warranties in relation to this type of content.
You must not rely on the information on the Site, Program, or Materials as an alternative to advice from a licensed professional, such as a lawyer, accountant, or financial planner. There is no professional-client relationship crated from the publication of this information. You should never delay seeking professional advice, disregard professional advice, or discontinue professional services as a result of any information provided on the Site or in the Program or Materials.
Any statements related to income or earnings potential on the site or in the Program are examples of what may be possible in the future. The Company makes no guarantees regarding results, present or future. The Company is not responsible for your earnings, income, sales, or any other performance as a result of the actions you take based upon the information provided on the Site or in the Program or Materials.
Assumption of Risk
You understand that making changes to your business carries a risk, which may lead to positive or negative results. If you implement changes based upon any information provided in the Program or Materials, you are doing so at your risk and you do so with full knowledge and acceptance of such risks.
From time to time, the Company may use testimonials in its marketing. These testimonials are examples of what has happened to past participants in the Program. Their results may not be typical and you may not see similar results.
The Company reserves the right to take screenshots of content you contribute to the Program Facebook Group for use in the Company's marketing. Company will remove all names or identifying photos prior to posting the content. The Company will obtain your authorization prior to posting any content that includes your name, likeness, or other identifying details.
The Program contain group elements, such as the private Facebook Group for Program participants and group coaching calls, where content may be contributed or uploaded and you may interact with other Program participants. The following types of contributions will not be tolerated and will be deleted:
Company's sole discretion will be used to determine if a member is in violation of these policies. Any member in violation will be deleted promptly and will no longer be able to access the Program Facebook Group or may be banned from participating in group coaching calls. No refund will be due to a member who has been removed for a violation of this policy.
Company reserves the right other types of posts in the Facebook group, which will be provided in the specific Program Facebook Group rules which are updated and listed in the Program Facebook Group.
General Legal Terms Related to Your Use of the Site and the Program
2. All Content, such as text, data, graphics files, videos and sound files, and other materials contained in the Site, are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and are the property of the Company and/or a supplier to the Company. No such materials may be used except as provided in these Terms.
4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, Program, Materials or Company Content, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site, Program, Materials, or Company Content.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, or enroll in the Program, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email. It is your responsibility to ensure that your email address remains current.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Orange County, California. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
16. NO GUARANTEES OF INCOME OR INDIVIDUAL RESULTS
As may be set forth more fully in the Disclaimer sections above, you agree that the Company has not made any guarantees about the results of taking any action, whether recommended on this Site or Program or not. The Company provides educational and informational resources that are intended to help users of this Site and Program succeed. You nevertheless recognize that your ultimate success or failure will be the result of your own efforts, your particular situation, and innumerable other circumstances beyond the control and/or knowledge of the Company.
You also recognize that prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Thus, the results obtained by others – whether clients of the Company or otherwise – applying the principles set out in this Website are no guarantee that you or any other person or entity will be able to obtain similar results.
17. By ordering or participating in the Program, you agree that the Program you purchase or download may only be used by you for your personal or business use and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of the Company.
By ordering or participating in the Program, you further agree that you shall not create any derivative work based upon the Program and you shall not offer any competing products or services based upon any information contained in the Program.
Last Updated: May 2021
Download my 5 ESSENTIALS you need to have a Purposeful Platform that brings a profit without the hustle, overwhelm, and burnout.